Enterprise Burn Area
The City of Enterprise provides an area for placing tree limbs and yard waste. This material should NOT be placed in the dumpsters. You will need to get the key from the City Office to access the area. The burn area is located immediately north of the Collection Station.
Click Here for a Map and Directions
RULES FOR USE:
- Do not place anything other than approved materials in the burn site
- Approved materials include natural, unprocessed wood, branches, trees and limbs, weeds and garden waste
- Anyone found violating the rules of use will not be allowed to utilize the burn site in the future and will be required to clean the area
- All materials should be placed on or in close proximity to the existing pile
- You are responsible for things left in the site while you have the key checked out – Do not leave the gate unlocked and unattended
- Please report any problems to the City Office immediately at (435) 878-2221
- Processed lumber (lumber from the store), including all construction waste, cardboard and paper, tires, plastics, and other garbage are not allowed in the burn area
Please keep the area clean and allow us to continue to offer this service by following all of the rules. Thank you.
Click Here for a residential burn permit